White TKTX Tattoo Numbing Cream
Getting tattoos, semi-permanent makeup, lip fillers etc is undoubtedly a painful process. Some think it’s ‘part of the process’ but if you’re like the rest of us you’d rather numb the pain away. If you’re preparing for a large tattoo, lip fillers or any other painful procedure that may even take hours you’ll need TXTK White Tattoo Numbing Cream.
Instead of stopping your appointment and coming back for another session, you can totally eliminate the pain with the semi-permanent deep numbing cream from TKTX.
TKTX White 40% White Deep Tattoo Numbing Cream is a topical antiseptic cream that works quickly before many painful procedures. It’s perfect for temporarily relieving the pain and itching that is associated with tattoos and more – but it also works as a local anaesthetic for procedures like:
- Body piercing
- Body & bikini waxing
- Laser hair removal
- Minor surgery
- Anorectal disorders
- Semi-permanent makeup
- Lip fillers
White TKTX 40% Deep Tattoo Numbing Cream can be purchased by anyone through our website. It is shipped directly to the address of your choice through Royal Mail. You don’t need to be a tattoo artist, have a medical license, or a beautician’s license to order this tattoo numbing cream.
How White TKTX Tattoo Numbing Cream is administered
It’s incredibly easy to use White TKTX tattoo numbing cream. The product starts working quickly, but not immediately. It should be administered about an hour before a long procedure such as a large tattoo or 20 minutes before lip fillers and covered with a non-porous dressing like clingfilm so the cream can activate and soak into the skin as much as possible without drying out.
Here are step-by-step instructions for using White TKTX 40% Tattoo Numbing Cream
- Wash the area that you will apply White TKTX tattoo numbing cream to with gentle soap and warm water.
- Soak a small towel in hot water and apply to the area for 5-minutes. Dry the area completely.
- Apply a thick layer of TKTX White Tattoo Numbing Cream to the warm and dry area. Rub the cream in well.
- After the numbing cream has been completely rubbed into the skin, apply a second thick later that is 1/8″ or 2-3 mm thick.
- Cover the TKTX white tattoo numbing cream with clingfilm and try to keep the area warm. Your skin will naturally do a good job of this so no extra heat should need to be added. If you feel that you need more heat, you can cover the area with a dry piece of fabric or clothing.
- Leave the TKTX Numbing Cream and wrap in place for 25-50 minutes BEFORE the procedure takes place.
- Once you are ready for the procedure, wipe TKTX White tattoo numbing cream away with a damp cloth and allow the area to be sanitised by whoever is administering your procedure.
- If you are preparing for a long procedure that lasts hours, wipe a small section of the numbing cream off at a time – leaving the rest of it covered with plastic wrap. As the procedure progresses, wipe the cream away and sanitise as usual.
By following these directions, your skin should remain numb for 3-5 hours, depending on your skin type, location of on your body and length of preparation time
Important information about White TKTX 40% Tattoo Numbing Cream
Please be aware of the following information before you purchase and/or use White TKTX 40% White Numbing Cream.
- Store above 0°C and below 30°C
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use this product inside the rectum
- Replace cap after use
- This product is not suitable for people who suffer from heart disease, high blood pressure, liver disease, any known allergies to any of the ingredients, thyroid disease, diabetes, depression, or having difficulty urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland. Not suitable for those who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding.
If you require more than 60 tubes please contact us for bespoke TKTX Trade/Wholesale Tattoo Numbing Cream prices