J-PRO Numbing Cream
THE STRONGEST NUMBING CREAM ON THE MARKET
25% LIDO + 25% PRILCAINE
Using a numbing cream is an excellent way to eliminate the pain and discomfort associated with procedures such as tattooing, microneedling and body piercing. J-PRO numbing cream is an excellent choice thanks to its fast action and effective formulation.
What Is J-PRO Numbing Cream?
This product is a topically applied cream which is designed to numb the area of skin that has been treated so any pain can be eliminated or greatly reduced. Containing both prilocaine and lido, two active ingredients which are known for their effectiveness as local anaesthetics, this cream can easily be directly applied onto the skin.
Why Choose J-PRO Numbing Cream?
Thanks to the two local anaesthetic ingredients, this product offers a host of benefits for anyone who is undergoing tattooing or any other skin procedure. Its many advantages include:
- It numbs the skin quickly and effectively
- It is a hypoallergenic product
- It is suitable for use even on sensitive skin types
- It begins working within 20 to 30 minutes for a fast-acting effect
- The numbing effect is long lasting (around 3 hours)
How Do I Use J-PRO Numbing Cream?
J-PRO Numbing Cream is ideal for use not only before tattooing but when having a range of other procedures including body piercing, bikini or body waxing, cosmetic tattooing, microneedling, laser tattoo removal, laser hair removal, IPL treatment or electrocautery. You can apply it by following these instructions:
- First wash the area of skin to be treated or tattooed with warm water and a gentle soap.
- Apply a hot towel onto the skin for five minutes.
- Dry the area completely.
- Next, apply a thick layer of the numbing cream onto the area to be treated.
- Rub into the skin thoroughly until it is completely absorbed.
- Apply a second thick layer of the cream (2 – 3mm or 1/8” in thickness) across the entire area.
- Apply some plastic wrap over the area of skin where the cream has been applied. Keep covered and warm so that the heat beneath the wrap can activate the cream and prevent it from getting dried out.
- Allow the plastic wrap and J-PRO cream to remain in place for between 25 and 50 minutes before you receive your procedure or get your tattoo. If your procedure will be a long one that lasts for several hours and covers a large area of skin, apply the numbing cream to the whole area to be worked on and remove it slowly in sections while the procedure is progressing.
- You will typically find that the area of skin that has been treated will remain numb for approximately three to five hours once you’ve removed the cream from the skin. The length of time your skin will lack sensation will depend on both your skin type and the location of the area of skin to which you have applied the cream on your body.
Important Product Information
J-PRO numbing cream is very safe to use as long as you follow the instructions outlined above when having a tattoo or another skin procedure. However, there are a few important things that you need to be aware of before use:
- Ensure that the product is stored at a temperature below 30 degrees Celsius and above 0 degrees Celsius
- Only use this product externally
- Avoid getting the cream into your eyes
- Make sure you always keep the cream out of the reach of children
- Never put this cream into your rectum
- Make sure that the tube’s cap is tightly closed when it’s not in use
- If you suffer from hypertension, heart disease, thyroid disease, depression or diabetes you should not use this cream
- If you are breastfeeding or are pregnant you should avoid using this product
- If you are allergic to any of the product’s ingredients, avoid its use
- If you have difficulty in urinating because of an enlarged prostate you should not use this product