Dr Numb 10g Numbing Cream
When you need an over-the-counter numbing cream that is guaranteed to work, the Dr Numb brand is sure to tick all your boxes. Producing temporary sensation loss and numbness of your skin and the surrounding tissues following application, it’s ideal for pain relief during tattooing and other dermal procedures.
Whether you’re having dermal fillers, hair removal procedures, laser treatment, microneedling, microblading or a tattoo, this product can help to improve your comfort throughout the procedure. Even better, it can also help with other skin conditions such as itching, minor cuts and burns, joint and muscle pain, sunburn, abrasions and hemorrhoids.
How Does This Product Work?
Dr Numb numbing cream is made up of a precise lido formula that offers excellent potency. Its advanced delivery system ensures improved bioavailability which allows for a longer lasting local anaesthetic effect.
Why Choose Dr Numb?
There are many reasons to choose this numbing product for use during your skin procedure. They include:
- It is hypoallergenic and non-invasive
- Its effects are completely reversible with no residual effects on your nerve fibres
- It starts working quickly within around 15 minutes
- Long-lasting effect – up to four hours
- Can be reapplied as necessary to prolong numbness
- Causes no nerve or tissue irritation
- Promotes speedy skin recovery thanks to its vitamin E content
- Can be used on all types of skin
This high-grade pharmaceutical product has also been thoroughly tested for effectiveness and safety, so you can be confident that it’s a good choice for use when undergoing any type of dermal procedure.
How Often Can I Apply Dr Numb Numbing Cream?
The cream can easily be applied to the area of the skin to be treated three or four times a day. It can be administered very simply by following these instructions:
- Wash the area to be treated using warm water and a gentle soap
- Ensure the skin is dry and clean before gently massaging the cream evenly into your skin.
- Apply a covering over the cream and leave in place.
- The cream will begin taking effect within 15 minutes. Full numbing of the skin should be experienced within 30 to 60 minutes following application.
- Wipe away any excess cream.
Can Anyone Use Dr Numb Numbing Cream?
If you have an allergy to licocaine or any other aneaesthetic of a similar type, you should avoid using this product. Also, if you’re allergic to any of the product non-medicinal ingredients you should also steer clear of using it. Like all medications, Dr Numb may cause side effects in some cases. Most commonly, these will be mild including itching, redness and irritation. There is no need to consult a doctor unless the irritation persists or unless a more severe reaction such as swelling of the throat or hives appear. The area of skin to which the product has been applied will usually remain numb for a few hours. It’s important during this time to protect your skin from any injury.
Is There Anything Else I Should Know About This Product?
Dr Numb numbing cream is completely safe for use if you follow the above advice and instructions. It’s important, though, to be aware of the following things:
- Only use this product externally
- Make sure this product does not come into contact with your eyes. If this occurs, rinse with water thoroughly
- Avoid using in very large quantities, especially over blistered areas or raw surfaces
- The tube must be kept tightly closed when not in use to avoid it drying out
Store the product at a temperature not exceeding 15-30 degrees Celsius but ensure the product doesn’t freeze