How To Use TKTX Tattoo Numbing Cream11 February 2021
How To Use TKTX Tattoo Numbing Cream
No matter how tough you may be, you’re sure to admit that having a tattoo can hurt, especially if you’re getting your new body art on a sensitive area of your body!
If you’ve got the ideal idea for your perfect tattoo but worrying about the pain has prevented you from getting inked, TKTX Tattoo Numbing Cream could be just what you’re looking for.
This easy-to-use cream is applied topically to the skin, immediately getting to work on numbing the area rapidly. Its use isn’t only restricted to tattoos either – in fact, it’s possible to use this product for a variety of procedures including:
- Body piercing
- Laser hair removal
- Bikini and body waxing
- Micro needling
- Anorectal disorders
- Minor surgery
Applying TKTX cream is so easy that anyone can do it, and depending on where you need to apply it, you can probably do it all by yourself, although if you need help, just as a family member or friend to give you a hand.
Before getting started, bear in mind that you must rub the numbing cream thoroughly into the area of skin, so if you’re worried about the product getting onto your hands it’s best to wear a disposable pair of rubber gloves. These can easily be bought at any store selling cleaning supplies.
How Do I Prepare My Skin For The Numbing Cream?
Before you get started with the application process you’ll need the following:
- Paper towels or a clean hand towel
- A washcloth or small towel
- Plastic wrap
- Gentle soap
- (Optional) A pair of disposable rubber gloves
First, prepare the area to be treated:
- Using warm water and gentle soap, wash your hands for thirty seconds so all germs are removed. If your skin is sensitive it’s best to use a fragrance-free soap, but that isn’t essential.
- Next clean the skin onto which the cream will be applied, again using warm water and gentle soap. If you’ll be applying cream to a large area of skin, it may be best to complete this step while you’re in your bath tub.
- Soak a washcloth or small towel in some hot water. Wait until it has cooled down sufficiently so you can hold it against your skin and then apply it gently to the skin where the numbing cream will be applied. Hold it firmly in position for five minutes.
- Finally, dry the area thoroughly with paper towels or a clean hand towel. Avoid using a towel which has previously been used since it may harbour bacteria.
How Do I Apply The Product?
- First, squeeze out sufficient numbing cream so the area of skin is covered thickly.
- Rub in the cream until it is completely absorbed into your skin.
- Apply another layer of cream to the same area of skin. Make sure this is a layer of around 2 – 3mm or 1/8” in thickness.
Once you have applied the numbing cream to your skin, the next step is to seal it. You can do this by following the instructions below:
- Cut a length of plastic wrapping which is sufficiently large to cover the whole area to which you’ve applied the cream together with an extra inch of skin surrounding it.
- Apply the plastic wrap and leave in place, keeping the skin as warm as possible to activate the cream. If more heat is necessary, apply some fabric or dry cloth over the area so your own body heat is trapped inside. You do not need to apply any extra heat.
How Do I Remove The Product?
You should allow the cream and the plastic wrap in place for between 25 and 50 minutes before you have your tattoo or skin procedure. Once you’ve arrived at your appointment you should wipe away the cream using a damp, warm cloth.
What Do I Do If I’m Having A Long Procedure?
If you’re preparing your skin for a procedure that will last for several hours, you should only wipe a little cream off at any one time, so that the remainder stays covered with the plastic wrap. During the procedure, you can then wipe the numbing cream away in sections, sanitise, then continue with the next area to be worked on.
How Long Will My Skin Be Numb?
If you follow the instructions outlined here, your skin will be numb following application of the product for between 3 and five hours depending on the type of skin you have and the area of your body that has been treated.