Dr Numb numbing Cream14 February 2021
The Dr Numb brand has been on the market for more than a decade, so if you’re eager to purchase a well-known product that has a long track-record of success this is the one for you. Having gained a trusted reputation as a highly effective and rapid-acting numbing cream, the brand’s products are fully FDA regulated and are the top choice of many healthcare professionals thanks to their efficacy.
What Is Dr Numb?
Purchasable over the counter, this topical local anaesthetic produces a temporary sensation loss or numbness of the treated area of skin and the surrounding tissues following application. Primarily, it’s used to relieve pain due to skin conditions or demal procedures.
It can effectively eradicate or significantly reduce pain during the following procedures:
- Dermal fillers
- Hair removal
- Laser treatments
- Tattoo Removal
It can also be used for relieving pain associated with several skin conditions including:
- Insect bites
- Minor cuts and burns
- Joint and muscle pain
How Does Dr Numb Work?
Dr Numb’s products contain a precise formula which benefits from an advanced system of bioavailability that ensures a long lasting effect. It is hypoallergenic and non-invasive.
Why Choose Dr Numb Products?
There are many reasons to choose Dr Numb products. Some of their benefits include:
- Entirely reversible effects with no residual impact on the nerve fibres
- Rapid acting – starts working within ten to fifteen minutes
- Long-lasting action – effects last as long as four hours
- Can be reapplied as necessary to prolong numbness
- Causes no irritation to the nerves and tissues
- Contains Vitamin E to promote fast skin recovery
- Can be used on all kinds of skin
- It is a high-grade approved pharmaceutical product which has been rigorously tested for safety
How Often Can I Apply Dr Numb?
Dr Numb products can be applied to the area to be treated three or four times a day. There are some circumstances in which a different dose would be required. If you are elderly, acutely ill, or suffer from kidney or liver disease you should speak to your doctor before using these products.
How Do I Use Dr Numb?
It couldn’t be easier to apply Dr Numb to your skin:
- Thoroughly wash the area of skin to be treated with warm water and soap
- Apply the product to the skin
- Massage it evenly and gently into the skin until it is completely absorbed
- Leave the product on the skin and cover with a dressing
- The product will begin taking effect in ten to fifteen minutes
- Your skin should be entirely numb within 30 – 60 minutes of application
- Wipe away any excess cream
Make sure to only use the product externally and avoid any contact with your eyes. Avoid using Dr Numb in large amounts, especially on blistered areas or raw surfaces.
Can Everyone Use Dr Numb?
Dr Numb products are mostly safe for use by anyone, but you should also avoid using Dr Numb if you are allergic to any non-medicinal ingredients used in the products.
Most people will experience no ill effects from using Dr Numb products, but in a few cases side effects will occur – these may include redness, rash, itching or irritation. It’s important to protect your skin from any injury when you use Dr Numb products since you will lack any sensation and could be at accidental risk of hurting yourself.
Severe reactions to Dr Numb’s active ingredients are very rare but if you experience hives, swelling, or problems in breathing after its use you should seek medical attention.